- e-Registration will open on August 1st.
- Parents – log into PowerSchool with your PARENT user ID and password. [ https://allamakee.powerschool.com ]
- Please complete E-Registration (for each of your students). This involves updating contact and medical information as well as electronically signing your understanding of 1:1 forms, head concussion information, student handbook, Good Conduct Code, school insurance, etc. If this is not completed prior to the registration help sessions, parents will be assisted in completing this at that time.
- Students in grades 6-12 must log into PowerSchool with their OWN STUDENT user ID and password – select Student Permissions. This confirms their acknowledgment and understanding of 1:1 device rules, head concussion information, Good Conduct Code and Student Handbooks.
- Attend registration help sessions to pay registration fees and handle any other needs with your building secretary. Parents may also pay online during eRegistration if they choose to do so, but will be charged a 3.49% processing fee.
- Fill out the payment form and mail it back with your payment. (Click here for the payment form)
- If you believe you would qualify financially for Free or Reduced Lunch or a Fee Waiver, please fill out the application here.
If any parent or student needs help with their PowerSchool login information, please try the help link on the login page or contact your building secretary.
REGISTRATION HELP SESSIONS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Waukon High School Library
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 6TH FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7TH FROM 12 Noon TO 6 PM
How to-PK-12 PowerSchool Parent Portal Booklet
How to-Creating a PowerSchool Parent Account
Instructions for EZSchoolPay/RevTrak
Building Principals –
Waukon High School, Jennifer Garin – email@example.com
Waukon Middle School, Luke Steege – firstname.lastname@example.org
East Elementary, Joe Griffith – email@example.com
West Elementary, Joe Griffith – firstname.lastname@example.org
– DISTRICT FORMS –
All the required forms are completed electronically via E-Registration in PowerSchool. They are provided below for reference only.