PowerSchool Login for Returning Registration
- Registration will open on May 16th, 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Parents – log into PowerSchool with your PARENT user ID and password.
- Please complete online Registration (for each of your students). This involves updating contact and medical information as well as electronically signing your understanding of 1:1 forms, head concussion information, student handbook, Good Conduct Code, etc. If this is not completed prior to the registration help sessions, parents will be assisted in completing this at that time.
- Attend registration help session to pay registration fees and handle any other needs with your building secretary on Tuesday August 8th, 2023. Parents may also pay online during registration if they choose to do so, but will be charged a processing fee.
- Fill out the payment form and mail it back with your payment. (Click here for the payment form)
- If you believe you would qualify financially for Free or Reduced Lunch or a Fee Waiver, complete the application online – EZMealApp.
If any parent or student needs help with their PowerSchool login information, please try the help link on the login page or contact your building secretary.
New Student Registration
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS (How to – Creating a PowerSchool Parent Account):
- Registration will open on May 16th, 2023.
- New student registration can be found by clicking the New Student Registration link above.
- You will need to create an account if you’ve never done so in the past.
- Once you have completed your registration on the registration site please contact your child’s school secretary at 563-568-3409 for further information.
Each year, the Allamakee Community School District Board of Education approves fees and charges related to the expense of school, including textbooks, and materials.
Registration fees are paid during the online registration process. There are also optional fees such as student activity passes available for purchase during online registration.
Instructions for EZSchoolPay
2023-24 Student Fees (grades PK-12)
Online Payment Option
Contact the District Administration Office at 563-568-3409 if you need assistance with the online payment system.
REGISTRATION HELP SESSION FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL LUNCH ROOM ON AUGUST 8TH, 2023 FROM 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Building Principals –
Waukon High School, Jennifer Garin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Waukon Middle School, Luke Steege – email@example.com
East Elementary, Samantha Thornton – firstname.lastname@example.org
West Elementary, Samantha Thornton – email@example.com